POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle WIP : Re: Castle WIP Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:14:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle WIP
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 18 Oct 2000 15:03:44
Message: <39edf410@news.povray.org>
Nice design. And it will be much harder to conquer this one than my
Torganswall :-)

Is there a way to get rid off this vertical lines in the bricks? And I
think, the bricks in the foundation should be much bigger, even if they were
laid the way, they are. Perhaps try an isosurface with a
metric-1-crackle-function an some turbulence (like the upper part of my
walls, perhaps with some tweaking of the form-vector).
I don't know if you plan to add a grating to the outer gateway, but if there
will be one, it won't fit in the part above the  gate. Seems to be a
medieval concept to combine a drawbridge with a grating.

More castles!!!

Marc-Hendrik

Robert J Becraft schrieb in Nachricht <39ed1b0e@news.povray.org>...